Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Real friends, blog friends, awesome friends...

After searching the majority of the day on Friday for the missing link to my build (previously posted needle bearing hunt), and coming up without avail, I decided to join a few of my fellow bandits for a trip to Goshen for moped fix it party/welcome back to Indiana Responsible Jon bash. I didn't take a camera with me so I'll steal some photos from the blogosphere...
I passed the time by drinking and playing ping pong...

I then moved on to tall bikes...but the tall tall bike was too scary for any of us non-circus folks to actually tackle...

I strangely found myself in a threesome...

And borrowed a quarter (that I'll inevitably forget to pay Responsible Jon back for) to find out that my life expectancy was "average"...

All in all it was a pretty fun weekend. Lots of East Bound and Down in the car on the way to and from...

In more awesome news: Devin from Motion Left gave me a contact for someone who already has the specs for the vinyl I need to complete the tank and seat pan on the vespino. I want to add the G3 stripe in yellow and white. Super stoked about that.
Big thanks to Gabe and Phil for their photos. And of course Devin at Motion Left for hosting such a great time.

2 comments:

  1. it was really good to see you man, glad you decided to come up. east bound and down has been sitting on my hard drive for a couple weeks now. time to dig in.

    ReplyDelete